Dublin, Oct. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Contact Center Operations in South Africa 2021” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
This report focuses on the South African contact center industry, a sub-sector of the business process outsourcing industry. It includes information on the state of the sector, job creation, government support and influencing factors.
There are profiles of 40 companies including international companies with call center operations in South Africa such as Aegis, CCI, Merchants, Outworx and Webhelp, and back office providers such as Altron and Business Connexion .
The South African contact center industry, which includes call centres, technical support and back and front office services for multinationals and South African companies, has experienced exceptional growth in recent years, driven by strong government support through the incentives offered by the Ministry of Commerce. , Industry and Competition.
The industry specializes in customer service and shared services, particularly in niche banking, financial services, insurance, and legal services. It is considered a job creator and a source of foreign currency through outsourced services.
South Africa has been voted by contact center managers around the world as the world’s preferred business process outsourcing location, after being ranked second for three consecutive years. More than half of the work done by call center outsourcing in South Africa currently comes from the UK. South Africa’s competitive advantages include skills availability, infrastructure, risk profile, business environment, English proficiency and time zone alignment.
Government support, through incentives offered by the Ministry of Trade, Industry and Competition, has seen the sector grow despite the challenges posed by the coronavirus pandemic. The Global Business Services Incentive was introduced in 2019 to create jobs for young people and contribute to the country’s export earnings from outsourcing services.
Main topics covered:
2. INDUSTRY DESCRIPTION
2.1. Industry value chain
2.2. Geographical position
3. INDUSTRY SIZE
4. STATE OF THE INDUSTRY
4.1.1. Company actions
4.1.3. Business development and socio-economic development
5. INFLUENCING FACTORS
5.2. Economic environment
5.3. Rising input costs
5.4. Government support
5.6. Technology, Research and Development (R&D) and Innovation
6.1. Entry barriers
7. SWOT ANALYSIS
9. INDUSTRY ASSOCIATIONS
- 1Stream Managed Technology Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- Accenture Services (Pty) Ltd
- Aegis Outsourcing South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Altron TMT (Pty) Ltd
- Virtual Services (Pty) Ltd
- Business Connection (Pty) Ltd
- Care Call Retail and Distribution Services (Pty) Ltd
- CCI SA (Durban) (Pty) Ltd
- CCI SA Johannesburg (Pty) Ltd
- CCI South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- Centrevo (Pty) Ltd
- Digital Mall (Pty) Ltd
- Dreamscheme 76 (Pty) Ltd
- Durban Tech Center NPC
- EC Three (Pty) Ltd
- Ernst and Young Services (Pty) Ltd
- EXLService South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- FSP Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- Full Circle Contact Center Services (Pty) Ltd
- Gijima Group Ltd
- i-Talk Call Center Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- iContact (Pty) Ltd
- Ignition Telecoms Investments (Pty) Ltd
- Laboria Solutions (Pty) Ltd
- Mango 5 (Pty) Ltd
- Market IQ (Pty) Ltd
- Merchants SA (Pty) Ltd
- Mindpearl South Africa (Pty) Ltd
- MTN Group Ltd.
- Nextec Industrial Technologies (Pty) Ltd
- O’Keeffe and Swartz Consultants (Pty) Ltd
- Outworx Contact Center (Pty) Ltd
- S.A. Commercial (Pty) Ltd
- SoluGrowth (Pty) Ltd
- National Information Technology Agency SOC Ltd
- Talksure Trading (Pty) Ltd
- TP South Africa Trading (Pty) Ltd
- Webhelp SA Outsourcing (Pty) Ltd
- WNS Global Services SA (Pty) Ltd
- WNS South Africa (Pty) Ltd
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uifxap