COVENTRY, England – (COMMERCIAL THREAD) –Sitel® Group, one of the world’s largest providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, is proud to announce that it has won three Gold awards at the 2021 European Contact Center & Customer Service Awards (ECCCSA) at an in-person event held on Tuesday, November 23. The award ceremony was moderated by renowned British journalist and TV presenter Fiona Bruce, with a surprise appearance by Italian horse racing jockey Frankie Dettori MBE.
Thanks to the company’s continuous innovation within the CX industry, the Sitel Group has been recognized in the following categories:
– Gold – Best Outsourcing Partnership (Small) – Panasonic & Sitel Group
– Gold – Great Place to Work (Grand) – Sitel® Serbia
– Gold – Best pan-European contact center – Sitel Group
– Silver – Most effective improvement program – Sitel Group
– Silver – Most efficient peak demand management – John Lewis Partnership & Sitel Group
– Bronze – Best support team (colleague) – Sitel Portugal
The company was also congratulated for being selected as a finalist in the following categories:
– Best Outsourcing Partnership (Large) – John Lewis Partnership & Sitel Group
– Best Health & Well-being program – Sitel Group
– Most effective learning and development initiative – Sitel Group
– Best flexible working approach – Virgin Media & Sitel Group
– Best new contact center – Sitel Greece
– Best Multilingual Contact Center – Sitel Group
– Outsourced Contact Center of the Year – Vivino & Sitel Portugal
“We are very proud to have been chosen as winners in the categories Best Outsourcing Partnership (Small), Great Place to Work (Large) and Best Pan-European Contact Center at this year’s ECCCSA”, said Olivier Camino, Global COO and Co-Founder, Sitel Group. “Being recognized by such a prestigious industry awards program is a testament to our team at Sitel Group, who ensure that we continue to deliver the highest quality products, solutions and experiences to each of our teams. customers every day. ”
The annual ECCCSAs, now in their 21st year, is the oldest and largest awards program in the customer contact industry, recognizing organizations across Europe that lead the way in providing exceptional customer service. This is an industry milestone and this year the Sitel Group sponsored and presented the Most Effective Customer Service Business Transformation Program Award and the Best Use of Knowledge Award. customer.
Learn more about ECCCSAs at ecccsa.com.
About the Sitel® Group
As one of the world’s largest providers of customer experience (CX) products and solutions, Sitel Group® enables brands to build stronger relationships with their customers by creating meaningful connections that enhance the value of the company. Brand. Inspired by each brand’s unique vision and goals, we ask “what if? »Apply our expertise to create innovative solutions that reduce customer effort.
With 160,000 people worldwide – working from home or from one of our CX hubs – we securely connect top brands with their customers more than 8 million times a day in over 50 languages. Whether digital or voice, our solutions provide a competitive advantage at all points of contact with customers. Our award-winning culture is built on more than 40 years of cutting-edge experience and commitment to improving the employee experience.
Sitel Group’s EXP + ™ is a flexible solution with full cloud capability, designed to simplify the delivery of end-to-end CX services, while increasing effectiveness, efficiency and customer satisfaction. EXP + creates a robust ecosystem by harnessing the power of four families of connected products.