The leading cloud communications provider, Nextiva recently unveiled the next stage in the development of its communications portfolio. The Nextiva Contact Center CCaaS solution, integrated with the Nextiva phone system, will allow companies to connect with their customers in an omnichannel environment. The Nextiva CCaaS solution aims to give agents the tools they need to improve the customer experience, quickly solve problems and collaborate with their colleagues.
Now available to customers through channel partners, the Nextiva Contact Center responds to the rapidly changing market and the need for a more remote workforce and online communications. According to Nextiva, customers have rapidly increased their demands in this new landscape and companies must be able to adapt to serve their customers.
Introducing the Nextiva Contact Center
Gartner Research estimates that by 2025, 40% of all contact centers will become “profit centers” for customer engagement. Nextiva Contact Center will allow businesses to leverage the power of the contact center, with tools designed to improve CX at every level.
According to CEO of Nextiva, Tomas Gorny, the company has already helped thousands of businesses enrich their experience with digital communications and voice technology. The launch of the Nextiva cloud contact center offering also reinforces the brand’s commitment to creating exceptional customer experiences.
Nextiva CCaaS offers a robust suite of contact center applications, including blended outbound call and workforce management, intelligent virtual agents, workforce optimization, inbound and CRM integrations. Seamless integration with the Nextiva business phone system also helps office-based, distributed and hybrid groups serve their customers.
The main features of the solution include:
- Quick implementation of SIP trunk connection
- Redirect callers automatically, or with conference, 4-digit dialing, or manual transfer
- Eliminate additional toll charges for calls with the rest of the business
- Place calls between members of the sales team and the contact center
Explore the new contact center
The Nextiva Contact Center, combined with the secure and reliable network and VoIP technology, helps businesses manage customer interactions efficiently, so businesses can respond quickly and easily to user needs with exceptional customer service. Key features include:
- Workforce management and optimization tools to forecast demand and improve performance
- Inbound, blended, and outbound capabilities for call routing and agent traffic control
- Self-service IVRs and intelligent agents to manage call volume and accelerate resolution times without increasing costs
- Streamlined cross-channel collaboration solutions to help agents communicate
- Skills-based routing to improve customer and agent experience
- Orchestrating customer communication via email, voice, SMS, web chat, social media and video