UK National Contact Center Conference 2021 – Unleashing the Power of the Contact Center
The CCMA (Call Center Management Association) invites industry contact center leaders to join them at the UK National Contact Center Virtual Conference on Tuesday 2nd November 2021. Building on evidence from their research, the contact center is gaining strategic recognition within organizations, the conference theme is Unleashing the Power of the Contact Center.
Promising no waffles, no sales pitches and just industry experts, the virtual conference will explore where contact centers are winning and how they can continue to evolve to deliver brilliant experiences for colleagues and customers in this new world.
Leigh Hopwood, CEO of CCMA noted,
“The contact center has demonstrated how valuable it is to the rest of the business and the way it has adapted to the changing landscape demonstrates a great level of maturity.”
“Our conference will look in more detail at how contact center leaders can take advantage of this new opportunity and promises to be a can’t-miss event.”
The winners of the UK National Contact Center Awards in September will also share their thoughts on what they did to win the Gold Award.
Delegates will be inspired by insights and advice from industry experts and influencers:
– Latest research exploring how contact centers support vulnerable customers is revealed by CCMA Research Director Stephen Yap
– Find out how the Ocado supports its customers and colleagues
– Find out what the new CX strategy for 2022 should include according to Kantar
– Jabra will explore the rise of the Super-Agent
– Tearing down the walls with Adrian Swinscoe
– Join Martin Hill-Wilson as he moderates a panel discussion on 2022 and beyond
– Network with your peers on the Hopin platform with this unique experience.
To book your place at the UK National Contact Center Virtual Conference Click here
The CCMA (Call Center Management Association) is the oldest association representing the contact center industry in the UK. The membership organization supports contact center leaders by providing networking opportunities; openly share best practices and increase their skills and knowledge through specialized training. Its objective is to provide timely and impartial advice to its members; keeping contact center leaders informed of changes in their industry; provide credible reference information and help individuals stay abreast of the latest trends and developments.
For more information on the CCMA, see their company profile