Microsoft Teams has quickly become the central productivity hub in the age of hybrid working. By connecting employees in the field, in the office, and across the remote landscape, Microsoft Teams ensures that everyone can stay on the same page, wherever they are.
Part of the reason for Teams’ incredible success in the new age of work is the platform’s flexibility, which helps businesses integrate their favorite communication tools into the Microsoft ecosystem. With Direct Routing and Operator Connect, countless companies have already transformed their Microsoft Teams investment into a UCaaS solution.
Now, with the 8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams, businesses can also access a certified solution for customer service through Teams.
Let’s take a closer look at the 8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams
8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams: Features
Designed by industry-leading communications company, 8×8, the 8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams is a fully certified integration for the Teams application. The solution can quickly and efficiently equip sales, service and support agents with a full suite of omnichannel contact center tools, within their existing Teams environment.
With 8×8 Contact Center for Teams, companies can easily align their UCaaS and CCaaS environments, leveraging a new level of collaboration for CX specialists. You can accept incoming calls and establish outgoing connections with your customers, allowing contact center employees everywhere to accomplish more in their day-to-day tasks.
Not only do you benefit from a complete contact center, but you also have the possibility of breaking down the barriers between the contact center and the rest of your staff.
- Full integration with the Microsoft Direct Routing ecosystem
- Unlimited voice calls in 47 countries
- Allow users to accept incoming calls in Microsoft Teams
- Empower agents to manage customer interactions and capture call details
- Analytics and tracking for critical call metrics
- Complete activity history
- Proactive self-service options
- Smart Routing
- Speech analytics across the contact center
- Regulatory compliance support with 8×8 call recording
8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams: Benefits
According to 8×8, the fully certified 8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams enables supervisors and managers to stay ahead of changing customer expectations, with full digital and voice assistance, intelligent routing and self-service options.
With your contact center integrated into the existing environment where team members already spend the majority of their time, you can empower teams, provide better omnichannel supports to customers, and maintain a complete overview of your environment. contact center through analytics. At the same time, you also get the peace of mind that comes with 8×8’s premium global voice services. Some of the key benefits of 8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams include:
- Improved agent collaboration: With the 8×8 Contact Center built into Microsoft Teams, business leaders can empower agents to collaborate with the rest of the business, quickly seeking out expertise, when they need it most. You can also foster better communication between contact center agents, potentially resolving customer queries faster and more creatively.
- Powerful business insights: End-to-end reporting and analytics across the contact center help improve decision-making across the business. You can analyze 100% of calls with speech analytics and use performance metrics to determine which members of your team need the most help, even when working remotely. The reports also offer behind-the-scenes insight into opportunities to improve CSAT scores.
- Improved user experience: With 8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams, IT professionals don’t have to worry about managing downloads or installs. You can use your Teams environment as the ultimate single screen for communications and give your team members a simpler, more unified work experience.
- Exceptional reliability and compliance: 8×8 delivers fantastic voice quality for global users in the contact center environment, with connections in 47 countries and phenomenal uptime rates. You’ll also have access to compliant call recording features to ensure you stay up to date with your industry guidelines.
- Boosted productivity: With your knowledge base information, contact center, and team members all in one place, it’s easier to increase team member productivity and performance. Business owners can even use intelligent routing to ensure the right calls get to the right agents the first time.
Who could benefit from the 8×8 contact center for teams?
The 8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams is a flexible solution for empowering agents in an ever-changing sales, service, and support environment. As businesses become increasingly distributed, this integration for Microsoft Teams enables leaders to create all-in-one environments for communication.
The combination of your UCaaS and collaboration tools with your contact center bridges the gap between customer service agents and other specialists available within your workforce. This leads to better problem resolution for your customers, as well as more engagement for your contact center employees.
The easy-to-use and convenient 8×8 environment is purpose-built to get the most out of the Microsoft Teams ecosystem, and comes with all the security and compliance features today’s business leaders need. need to thrive in an omnichannel landscape.
8×8 Contact Center for Microsoft Teams: Verdict
If your business already has a strong investment in the Microsoft ecosystem and you use Teams to keep your employees connected and collaborating, the 8×8 Contact Center for Teams might be perfect for you. Available to fit a range of business sizes and budgets, this flexible contact center can grow with your team and adapt to the challenges of remote and hybrid working.
With the support of 8×8, you can create a complete contact center, operational on a range of channels (including voice, SMS and social media), to strengthen your relationship with your target audience. At the same time, the collaborative back-end of Microsoft Teams helps strengthen the bonds between your employees, wherever they are.